A Tropical Oasis for Key West Vacations
Surround yourself with palm trees and a freshwater pool during your Key West vacation, while you make yourself at home in our relaxing Florida Keys inn. Our clean and comfortable guestrooms are the perfect respite after a full day of fun in the sun in Key West. The Oasis Café & Tiki Bar is well loved by guests and locals alike.
Indulge in the Ultimate Key West Resort
Never compromise on comfort when you stay at our lush Key West resort. From stylish in-room amenities to the fitness center and magnificent pool, The Inn at Key West coddles you during your Florida Keys vacation.
Experience Personalized Service
Our knowledgeable staff is available to assist you 24 hours a day. We are happy to help you secure dinner reservations, arrange charter boat expeditions, coordinate tours, or help you plan other Key West activities that you are interested in. Just visit the Concierge Desk or Front Desk with any questions you have during your stay.
Share paradise with your loved ones at home by using our WiFi during your Key West vacation! Connect with your personal laptop from any public areas in the resort or from the comfort of your own room.
Starting with fashionable amenities and free WiFi and continuing to an impressive freshwater pool, The Inn at Key West ensures that you are taken care of during your vacation in the Florida Keys.
Other Services at The Inn at Key West:
- Wireless Internet access in all areas
- Meeting & event space
- Onsite restaurant & lounge
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Seasonal poolside music on Friday/Saturday
- Poolside bar
- Fitness center
- Hot tub
- Computer access in lobby
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour front desk service
- Dry cleaning services (Mon-Fri)
- Free Self-parking
- Handicap access
Don’t just enjoy your stay, revel in it. Our amenities are guaranteed to make your stay better, every single day.
- Internet access
- 42″ plasma television with premium channels
- In-room safe (selected rooms)
- Clock radio
- Multi-line telephone
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Coffee maker
- Electro-magnetic keys
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Smoke-free rooms
- In-room safe
Relax beside the largest freshwater pool in Key West during your stay in the Florida Keys! The palm trees and lush tropical plants create the perfect Key West hideaway, while our pool bar makes sure you’re never without a drink in hand.
Learn More >
Keep up with your regular exercise routine at our fully equipped, on-site fitness center. Our state-of-the-art facility contains treadmills, stair-walkers, elliptical machines, free weights, and enough space to for yoga and other floor activities. The best part is that you’ll be so captivated by the breathtaking view of the gulf that you won’t even realize you’re working out.
Why leave paradise if you don’t have to? The Inn at Key West has everything you need, including mouthwatering meals! Our Key West café and bar, Oasis Café and Oasis Tiki Bar & Café offer delicious meals to fuel your day, as well as tropical drinks for feeling lively!
Learn more >
Resort Services Fee
All services and amenities are included in a resort fee of $30 plus 7.5% tax per room per day, including 2 drink coupons on arrival day, self-parking, high-speed wireless internet, 24 hour fitness center, heated pool and concierge services.
ADA Accessible Guestrooms
Here at The Inn at Key West, we understand that finding the right wheelchair accessible resort can be a challenge. Therefore, below we’ve outlined important ADA features of our guestrooms, suites and overall resort. Still have a question? Please don’t hesitate to call us at 305.294.5541.
Number of ADA accessible rooms at the property:
• 2 Standard ADA guestrooms
Maximum occupancy per ADA room-type:
• 2 people per guestroom
Features of ADA accessible rooms:
- Wheelchair accessible route in room
- Communication kits available w/ visual alert, visual alarm, plug-in strobe smoke detector, and bed shaker
- All ADA rooms are on the ground floor
- Patio or balcony accessible in (1) standard room
- (2) Standard Rooms include roll-in shower / 58” X34”
- Power outlets include a clear space in front of at least one outlet 15” from ground
- Telephone with volume control
- Hearing impaired light alerts and smoke alarms
- All rooms have below window ptac units (thermostat controls)
- Light/lamp controls are switch-button
- Closet bars and/or shelving lowered
- Accessible path of travel around beds
- Multi-level door viewers
- Low-level iron
Features of our ADA accessible bathrooms:
- All (2) ADA rooms include a roll-in shower with 35” high grab bars along all interior shower walls
- All ADA rooms have 35” counter height
- All ADA rooms have 17” high toilets (not lowered)
- Removable Shower Head
ADA Accessibility Property Features
- All entrances are at ground level and include no steps
- There are no automatic doors at the property
- There’s ADA parking near all ADA rooms
- All doorways to and within ADA guestrooms are wheelchair accessible
- Check-in counter is ADA accessible
- Fitness center, business center, meeting room, café, and Tiki Bar are all ADA accessible
Our concierges have a lengthy history in the hospitality industry, with the last 24 years spent here in Key West. Bob and Millie have been at The Inn at Key West as concierges for the last 9 years sharing their local knowledge with our guests. They are always up to date on the latest Key West specials and discounts. Let these two put their local knowledge to work for you and let them help you plan your adventures and romance in paradise.
Concierge services are a complimentary service provided by the hotel to help enhance our guest’s experience. You can contact the concierges at 305.294.5531 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download complete Factsheet >
Hotel Check-In and Check-Out Times:
- Check-In: 3:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Early Departure Policy
- An early departure fee of 1 full nights room and tax for all guests with unscheduled departures
- Pre-paid reservations will not receive a refund for departing early
- 106 Rooms
- 2 floors
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas and balconies of guest rooms only
- Your Dog(s) are welcome with us! Please be advised that there is a $50 per night, per dog fee for up to 2 dogs per room. Dogs must be under 30 lbs. and cannot be left unattended in the guest room.
Resort Services Fee
All services and amenities are included in a resort fee of $30.00 per room per day plus 7.5% sales tax, including:
- 2 drink coupons on arrival day
- High-speed wireless internet
- 24 hour fitness center
- Heated pool
- Concierge services